Are you a skilled worker looking forward to immigrate to Canada? Mulling on how to migrate to this world-class immigrant’s destination? Well! Look no further, go through the guidelines that are being listed below to make your immigration successful and effortless. Canada is a top-notch destination that has tranquil ambience, historical landscapes, stunning natural attractions and ancient monuments. Apart from its resplendent attractions and monuments, this vibrant cultured nation is also known for sizeable number of career and employment opportunities.
Canada Express Entry System:
Citizenship and immigration Canada has newly introduced its advanced expression of interest plan to make skilled individuals’ immigration more flexible by reducing their processing time and by offering greater accessibility to an applicant who is proficient in any of the fields. Applicants whose visas have been denied multiple times previously can now migrate to their dream land by making use of this new Canada immigration plan.
How will the Program Work?
- First and foremost an applicant creates a profile by documenting all of his or her credentials such as language proficiency, experience in the domain that he or she has chosen, education qualifications and many others by providing an explanation that he or she is interested to work and settle in the country.
- After the completion of submission of credentials, an applicant will be ranked based on the credentials that he has.
- An additional advantage for an individual who does not possess a job offer is that he or she has to register themselves in the job bank provided by the concerned authorities of the country. This job bank aids all the employers of the country to select a skilled worker who meets their requirement and to offer an employment opportunity.
- After the completion of assessment, a candidate who is eligible for federal skilled trades program, federal skilled worker program, experience class or the provincial nomination program will be allowed to enter into the pool of express entry.
- In case an applicant is selected by an employer in the job bank then he or she will be offered with an invitation letter to apply for Canada express entry and 60 days time to apply for permanent residency.
Even though an individual attains an invitation letter from concerned authorities of the country, he or she has to meet the Canada express entry requirements to make their itinerary successful.
Basic Requirements to Apply Canada Express Entry:
- Must be proficient in English language
As per the norms laid by the officials of the country, he or she will be offered points based on the skills and abilities that he or she has. In general, an applicant will be examined based on four factors such as:
- For Provincial nomination
- Core capital
- Skill transferability
Apart from this, few additional points will also be granted for an applicant taking into consideration the age, human capital and the accompanying Spouse.
If you are eligible to apply, approach us by filling out our Enquiry Form.