The UAE resume normally consists of 6 distinct sections:
The resume you prepared for UAE companies will need to summarize your
- Personal details – Mention the Contact Number and Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Professional Summary
- Educational Qualifications – College or University Qualifications
- Employment History - Mention the dates, tenure, job title, and describe your duties, achievements and responsibilities with your prevailing job first
- Skills – Language skills and Computer literacy
- Activities and Interests - if appropriate to the role, like licensed memberships and charity organizations
- References –you will certainly need two, involving the references of the previous employers, but ask them first.
b. Marital status
c. Current location
e. Preferred job location in the UAE
[caption id="attachment_1727" align="alignright" width="378"]
UAE Resume Format[/caption]
Remember that the objective of any resume is to get shortlisted for the interviews. Resume should be effective and informative, delineated to communicate your qualifications, abilities and experience.
A resume for the UAE
should highlight your talents, strengths and experience which were suitable for the jobs you’re applying.
Your IT skills as well as the amount of experience you have will be noted. List your job roles with your most recent job or prevailing one mentioned first and list your job-related achievements.
In a nation where Hindi, English, Urdu, Arabic including other languages are extensively spoken, any language skills you have should be specified.
The best Resume
- Length should be maximum of 2 pages.
- Should be easy and simple – the reader can quickly absorb the information from every line.
- Don't try to be smart by using terms that might not be understood. Resume must be clearly understood.
- Must be entirely truthful, and original – don’t ever lie on your resume
- Mention your achievements in gleaming terms - Assign values and Quantify to each of your accomplishments and make it meaningful.
- Never mention aspired salary in your resume.
- Should be brief, clearly written, targeted and properly laid out.
- Highlight your strengths related to the role.
- Feature your most relevant accomplishments.
- Highlight the most useful aspects of your education and training.
Make it impossible for the recruiter of the company not to want to meet you.