Australia the "land of Kangaroos" is known for diverse cultures and traditions. This is one of the renowned destinations for individuals who wish to start their new life and to gain better employment prospects. Every year thousands of individuals from all over world visit Australia either for employment, higher education, sightseeing or others. However, an overseas national must hold a valid visa of the country to migrate to Australia either temporarily or permanently.
Recently the Australian government has released many migration programs and schemes for skilled workers who possess special abilities that are there in its skilled occupations list to migrate to the country.
Out of many visa categories Australian family sponsor visa is considered as a best option for individuals who wish to relocate to the country for a specified period of time, as this visa lets an individual to travel throughout the country and to visit their family members.
Australian Family Sponsorship Program:
An individual aspiring to come across new lifestyle and the amazing weather can relocate to Australia with a sponsorship from any of their family members who are residing in the country on permanent basis such as Parent, Brother or sister, Grandparent, Grandchild, Aunt or uncle, Niece or nephew, Step relative of the same degree or any others. And permanent residency for Australia is given only for individuals who are not the citizen of the country but holds an appropriate visa to stay, study, visit and work.
- This immigration program is applicable for individuals who qualifies in point based assessment test for hassle-free immigration.
- Close examination will be done on the candidate migrating under this new program by considering factors such as age, language, education and experience.
- As per the department of immigration, multicultural, and indigenous affairs, an individual has to score minimum of 100 points in assessment test and after the completion of two years stay in the country, he or she will be eligible to apply for country’s citizenship.
If you are wishing to move to Australia for working or for sightseeing, one must meet the certain criteria to apply for permanent residency or citizenship.
Basic Requirements of Australian Sponsorship Program:
- An individual must be under 45 years
- Must meet health and character requirements
- He or she must be eligible to nominate an occupation that is there in the occupation list
- Must have worked in any of the recognized organizations for minimum of 20 hours per week
- Sponsored candidate age should not be under 18 years
- Must not hold any criminal records
If you want to migrate Australia through family Sponsorship visa, fill out our Enquiry form, so that one of our visa executive will get back to you.