Denmark is a country with varied culture and traditions. It is one of the leading destinations for immigration. The historical places, rich heritage and splendid study and work culture are some of the reasons for immigration to Denmark. If you want to be one among the many who wish to migrate to Denmark, you can make your dream a possibility by knowing how to migrate to Denmark by applying for a Denmark Green card which allows you to settle and work in the country.
Denmark Immigration Schemes:
The Danish Green Card is a scheme which allows you to migrate to Denmark. It is a point based system where you need to score at least 100 points, based upon criteria like age, language proficiency, work experience and education. If you qualify for the Denmark immigration process under this scheme, you will obtain a residence permit which will be valid for a period of 18 months.
Denmark Immigration Requirements:
If you wish to migrate to the smallest of the Scandinavian country of Denmark, you need to fulfill certain criteria. These are as follows:-
- You should hold a passport which has a validity of three months after the visa expiry date
- Sufficient funds to support yourself and your immediate family during your stay in the country
- Should have a travel insurance policy
Immigration to Denmark from India:
Immigration to Denmark is not a tedious process. Some of the advantages of immigration to Denmark from India are listed below:-
- Citizens and permanent residents of Denmark are free to work anywhere in the European Union (EU)
- Those with a Danish Green Card can travel across the Schengen zone without having to produce a visa
- If you hold a Green card, you are eligible for acquiring a Permanent Residence
- Your immediate eligible family members will also be entitled to enjoy the rights that will be given to you as an applicant
For more details about Denmark Immigration, please fill out our Enquiry form, so that one of our visa execuitve will get back to you.