Germany is the best place for those who seek job opportunities. Germany has the best economy among other countries in the world. Germany is among the major country in the European region. Germany provides best employment opportunities for those who are seeking to live and reside here in this European country. A person who lives and works in Germany generally enjoys an excellent standard of living.
Germany provides excellent career and job opportunities for the non-EU citizens to fill the vacant skilled position in its various fields. For those who want to work in Germany would first have to apply for a residence permit and then for a work permit.
Checklist for German Resident Permit
To obtain a resident permit, you would require a valid passport, evidence of health insurance, enough funds to support yourself, confirmation of city of residence.
Residence Permit Validity
The validity period of this residence permit is one year that could be extended every further year.
If anyone has applied for a residence permit while in Germany, it would take 6 weeks to get the application processed.
And if you are applying from outside Germany, it will take around 12 weeks to get the application processed.
German Work Permits
Working in Germany is easy with these work permits, as these permits are issued to those non-EU nationals who seek to work in Germany.
- General employment work permit
- Work permit for professionals (graduates, high skilled employees, students)
- Work permit for self-employed
Basic Requirements for Obtaining a Work Permit are:
- The qualified employee is employed on identical terms as the German employee.
- German and other European citizens not available for filling the vacant position.
- Employee should possess a university degree
- The company in Germany should be registered with the authority of labor.
If you want to apply, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.