1. Safety comes first. Malaysia is one of the safest countries to live in. It is buzzing with life 24 by 7. Despite a multi-faith community, Hindus, Muslims, and Christians co-exist peacefully. Surprising, isn't it?
2. Malaysia is affordable. In fact, it is one of the most affordable countries in the world. Property prices are around $1,400 per sq. m. making it one of the cheapest countries to live in.
3. On the contrary, it is quite a luxurious country to live in. Well-equipped medical facilities, latest technology, and other modern amenities are some of them on this list.
4. Malaysia has one of the least complicated immigration processes. Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) is a visa program that allows you to reside up to 10 years in this country as long as you can make a small investment which can go into purchasing a property.
5. It is so convenient for foreigners to own a property in Malaysia, without a lot of hiccups.
6. Flying out of Malaysia is strangely cheap.
7. One country that did not get rattled by the economic breakdown of 2008 and 2009, the Malaysian economy is strong as an ox!
8. While Kuala Lumpur is the concrete jungle, travel to islands nearby and witness nature at its finest. While the Great Barrier Reef is the most magnificent coral reef, Malaysian coral islands are second to none.
If you plan to migrate to Malaysia, there are different programs to choose from. You can pick the best option and be on your way. For more details, you can visit our website morevisas.com or come down to one of our centers.
If you want to apply, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat