UK is the most preferable destination among people who want to live, study or work in there. Excellent standard of living, advanced economy, vibrant culture, world class education system and individual development all these are the factors that make the UK first choice among overseas citizens. Every year large number of foreign nationals immigrate to UK in search of work, better education and great standard of life.
UK provides number of options in its visas that are granted to the overseas citizens who can easily migrate into this country.
- Tier 1 visas for entrepreneurs and individuals with exceptional talent
- Tier 2 visas for skilled workers
- Tier 4 visas for students
- Tier 5 visa for temporary workers
Tier 1 visas
UK provides Tier 1 visas for entrepreneurs, investors, graduate entrepreneurs and individual with exceptional talent
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa – This visa is granted to those who wish to set up or run their own business in the UK. They should have access to a minimum of 50,000 pounds of investment funds for applying to this visa.
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa – This visa is for those who are working exceptionally well in their fields like science, arts, medicine, engineering and science etc.
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa – This visa is for those graduates who have been officially authorized by their university.
- Tier 1 (investor) visa – This visa is for those who are looking to invest a minimum of 20,00,000 pounds or more in the UK.
Tier 2 visas
There are many types of Tier 2 visa is granted to skilled workers, sportsman, intra firm transfer, minister of religion. Tier 2 general visa is granted to the skilled workers who had got the sponsorship certificate from the employer of UK.
Tier 4 visa
This visa is issued to overseas students who want to immigrate to UK for pursuing education.
Tier 5 visas for temporary workers
This visa is granted to those who want to come and work in the UK for a limited period of time, like the individuals can come to UK on working holiday visa. Sports person, artists, charity and religious workers, individuals can come under government schemes and for those who are covered by foreign agreements.
If you want to apply, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.