Manitoba is the gateway for the overseas citizens to migrate to Canada. This country is widely growing through immigration. Almost 130,000 people migrated to Canada since 10 years and made this country as their new home. The economy of this country is very large with natural resource and most with agriculture. The developing province in the center of this country is the best place for the international workers to come and work or live as there are numerous job opportunities with very economical outlay. It has the stable labor market.
What is Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?
The government of Manitoba has introduced a new program known as Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program under this program the potential immigrants are elected based on their skills and experience and qualification, if selected they are issued a Manitoba provincial Nomination Certificate, this will accelerate the overall immigration process.
There are two types for the selection process one is for the skilled workers and for the business people. Foreign citizens who are selected under this Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program will become the nominees now they have to apply for the CIC Canada for permanent residence. CIC takes the final decision in providing the PR visa to any applicant only when they fulfill all the necessary requirements and met with all the security and health checkups.
Eligibility Factors Required for MPNP:
There are Four Paths Under this Program:
1. International Student Stream:
- Should possess a graduate degree from a post-secondary program in this country.
- Should apply for a work permit from CIC Canada.
- Should be a current employee working in the country with a permanent job offer letter from their employer.
2. Employer Direct Stream:
- They must be presently working on a temporary work permit.
- Must possess a permanent job offer from that company.
- they must be able to explain that they are willing to settle permanently in this country.
3. Family support stream:
- They should have a sponsor from this county from a close relative who is living in Manitoba.
- The age should be between 21 and 49.
- Should have any evidence regarding any training program or diploma or any post-secondary education certificate done in this country.
- should have language proficiency.
- Should possess at least two years of work experience.
4. PNP General Stream:
If in case you are been selected under this MPNP program no worries you can apply under the general process which works based on the point system, for this you must provide
- A proof showing that you completed your academic program in this country.
- Evidence showing that you have a family member residing in this country.
- Any sponsorship from any one of your relatives living in Manitoba.
- Evidence of a previous six months works done in this country.
Once done with the process of Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program all the nominations are sent to the CIC unit of Canada as the government of Manitoba has only a minimum number of nominations to be issued every year.
If you are interested, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.