Are you willing to work in America temporarily as a nonimmigrant? Then, as per the US immigration rule you need to apply for a specific US work visa depending on the type of employment. In the majority of temporary employee visa categories, applicants’ potential employer must file an appeal that should be accepted by Citizenship and Immigration Services of the US (USCIS) in prior to applying for a US work visa.
US H1B visa is an employment-based, non-immigrant visa granted for temporary skilled employees. For such US work visa, an applicant must hold a valid job offer from an employer who applies for individuals US H1B visa with Immigration Department of US. An issued US H1B visa is a work visa for US that permit individuals to get a visa stamp and work in US for that particular employer.
US H1B Visa Requirements:
The following are the some of the US H1B visa requirements an applicant need to fulfill in order to obtain US work visa to work in US.
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree or its equivalent
- Authentic US H1B visa sanction notice
- US H1B visa appeal application form
- Labor Condition Application received by the Department of Labor
- A support letter from employer with details as set by USA Immigration department
- Experience certificates from all earlier employers
- Academic qualifications credentials
- Copy of resume
- Personal bank account details of the past six months
US H1B Visa Process:
Individuals who met the necessary eligibility criteria and requirements are eligible for US work visa. US H1B visa process begins after the approval of employer filed petition for the applicant by the USCIS. Applicants need to fill the form, pay the fee and schedule the visa interview date.
US H1B Visa Status:
Applicants need to attend the interview with all the required documents and also schedule an appointment for registering biometric details. After the successfully completion of visa interview US H1B visa will be approved for the applicant.