South Africa is becoming a very attractive destination each year as a numbers of people are migrating globally due to its astonishing quality of life and stable trade market. International citizens wishing to migrate to this country need to know the process of immigration and categories requirements etc.
The present blog gives you an outline on South Africa immigration in order to guide overseas citizens those who are planning to move to SA.
There are majorly two types of categories in the South Africa immigration process
Direct Residence: This type is issued to the foreign nationals who have been working in the country since five years on a work permit and also who have already received a permanent offer for the concerned job. If all the necessary requirements are fulfilled by the candidates then their children under 21 and spouse are likely allowed to apply for a PR.
Residence on other grounds: This type of immigration comes under the section 27 and includes
- Should have outstanding skills and qualification.
- Should receive an employment offer from the employer.
- Should have an idea to start a business.
Foreign national those who are intended to travel to this country first they need to apply for a visitor visa and certain countries like Australia, US, UK and doesn’t need a visitor visa to travel into the country up to 90 days or less when it exceeds they should apply for a visa.
Requirements for South Africa Immigration:
The anticipated migrants those who want to study and work in the country need meet certain requirements in order to immigrate
- They must invest their resources, qualification, skills and experience.
- Should have a conduct and health certificate.
- For applying a residence permit, the candidates need to submit application to the ministry of Home Affairs for determining yourself as a good person and not a prohibited person.
- The applications are considered individually based on the autonomous statutory body which is the immigrant’s selection board.
Apply for Immigration:
Generally, in order to apply for South Africa immigration you must apply from your own hometown that is from your own country.
- Should have a valid work permit from the country now you are living in
- Should need a sponsorship from any of the relative member or from the employer or from a lawful resident of SA
- In order to get a residence permit on a temporary basis, you have been freed from the responsibility.
Thus, for a smooth change to the new country involves moving and affliction into the new culture are the two big steps for a foreign individual or for a family. Hence, the following factors should be followed by an overseas citizen to settle, retire, work or to study in South Africa.
If you are interested, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.