Wishing to apply for US F1 Visa from India? Don’t worry; we present you the complete details about F1 US visa application process. The US, a federal republic with 50states and 318 million people is renowned for foreign citizens, who come for abroad studies. If you are one amongst who is planning to build your career by studying in US, then you are at a right platform where you can get detailed info on the procedure for applying US F1 visa.
About US F1 Visa:
US F1 visa is one of the most crucial visas for students who wish to pursue academic studies with enrollment in approved US schools and colleges. The crucial point in the F1 visa is that an individual must know as to what’s the right course, the right college and about the mandatory 18 hours of study in a week.
Step by Step Procedure to Apply for US F1 Visa from India:
Apply for US F1 visa by following the essential guidelines that are being listed below to successfully acquire F1 US Student Visa.
- A prospective student who wishes to apply for US F1 visa has to fill up the DS-160 form on which you will have the scanned photograph. While filling up the F1 visa application form, an individual has to upload the digital photograph in JPEG/PNG format
- You can effortlessly complete the online DS-160 form just by visiting the VFS website. Remember your session time is of only 30 minutes, so never ever forget to note down your barcode number while filling the form
Note: Any mistakes in the application form will lead to the rejection of US F1 Visa
- Fill all the mandatory fields like educational details, job experiences and other details with utmost care. All the details that you fill must match with your passport, I-20 and SEVIS fee receipt. So make sure to verify the DS-160 form thoroughly
- After the successful completion of online US F1 visa application, take the quality laser hard copy of F1 US visa confirmation page (black and white copy) having a 10-digit barcode that is required at the time of US F1 Visa interview
- After the successful completion of filling and submission of US F1 Visa first session, just make an attempt to take one full print copy of the completed US F1 Visa form for reference
- After finishing the application process, go for payment process of F1 US Visa application. Bear in mind that you can pay the amount of about $160 of US Visa only at HDFC bank branch that are listed in website given above. Here the amount can be paid in cash, DD or by check based on your preference
- As soon as you pay the amount, you will get two receipts where one is of in blue color and other in pink with 10-digit barcode pasted on them. Both of these receipts must be carried while moving for F1 Visa interview
- You can book your F1 US Visa interview appointment after 48 hours of the payment of fees. Check for the available dates and fix your appointment online or by visiting the near-by consultant office
- Submit all your documents three days prior to F1 US visa interview at the nearest VFS centre
- Make an attempt with full preparation for US F1 Visa interview based on the appointment schedule that you have booked before. Answer to the queries that where asked by the authorities based on your study field to make your visa granted. If your visa is granted by the higher authorities you will receive an US F1 Visa stamped passport in 2-3 days.
Indians students who want to get a US Student Visa, fill out MoreVisas Enquiry Form, so then one of our visa executive will get back to you.