Study in America is a dream for a number of overseas individuals especially from under developed and developing countries. The US is encouraging international students to study in US by providing excellent study courses and options. All the individuals who would like to pursue their higher education in US should have a student visa for USA. Depending on the type of school and course of study in US, applicants need to apply for the USA Student Visa.
US F1 visa:
US F1 visa is a common type of student visa for USA allotted to applicants who wish to engage in academic studies in the US at reputed universities or colleges. On this visa, applicants can also take up approved English language program course. Individuals must need US F1 visa if their course of study is over 18 hours a week.
US F1 visa requirements:
In order to obtain student visa for USA for pursuing academic or language courses in the US, applicants need to meet the following USA Student Visa requirements of US F1 visa.
- Applicants must choose their college and type of the course they desire to Study in US.
- Confirmation page of online submission of Form DS-160 with CEAC bar code is must.
- Applicant must hold receipt of visa fee.
- Applicants should have original appointment letter and its copy.
- Recent photograph.
- Valid current passport along with previous ones.
- Applicants should hold Form I-20A-B as Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant for Academic and Language courses.
US F1 visa process:
Initially applicants need to apply for USA Student Visa through online. Following the visa application submission and fee payment, interview must be scheduled. Once, the interview is scheduled, applicants need to attend the appointment center with the documents for USA Student Visa interview. After the triumphant completion of US F1 visa interview visa will be issued.