Is your application for H1B Visa Process got accepted? If yes, then the first query that buzzes in your mind is how to clear the H1B visa interview. Well, don’t panic! You are at the right place to get answers to all your queries. The United States has always been a dream destination for numerous individuals who aspire for a better career prospects. And every year, a number of individuals migrate to US for the purpose of employment on H1B visa. After the acceptance of H1B Visa applications, individuals get jitters at the thought of visa interview. This article would give you a complete insight on the major aspects that you should follow while preparing for the H1B visa interview.
H1B Visa Process
In some cases, visa interview plays a crucial role in the acceptance or denial of the candidate. So, make sure that you prepare well in order to crack the visa interview and get through the H1B Visa Process successfully.
Steps to be followed to clear the H1B Visa Interview
The following are the some of the key steps one should follow while preparing and attending for the H1B Visa Interview:
- There will be few common queries which applicants need to answer during the visa interview. The queries might include about the firm and its profile, applicant’s job role and responsibilities, count of employees, company’s yearly turnover, and others. So, prior to attending the visa interview, the applicants need to be prepared with some of the general queries.
- Queries regarding applicant’s personal and professional skills such as programming languages and others like applicant’s specific experience for development and growth, the interview may ask during the interview. The other queries include queries about applicant’s qualifications, background and their views as well as opinions on particular issues
- Visit US consulate site to know more details on the same. And also we request you to find some time and surf H1B Visa Interview queries
- Make sure that you carry all the relevant credentials that have been asked by the Consulate
- Approach visa professionals, who can help you prepare for visa interview by giving mock interviews
- Individuals should reach the consulate at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled visa interview time
- Migrating to US on H1B Visa is a golden opportunity! Don’t miss out this chance, prepare well by following the simple steps and land in your dream destination.
If you are willing to apply US H-1B visa, fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will approach you soon.