Canada federal skilled worker program is an amazing opportunity for skilled workers who wish to settle in Canada. Canada has much to offer for skilled workers who wish to settle abroad. For those who wish to immigrate to Canada, federal skilled worker program is the exciting offer that paves path for successful career. Individuals who are applying for Canada FSW will be assessed based on their ability to become economically established in the country.
Canada FSW Requirements:
Federal Skilled Worker applications are assessed based on the certain factors, which include:
- Having one-year continuous paid work experience or equivalent part-time experience in a single occupation within 10 years. Experience must be at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC); and
- Work experience must be in any one of the eligible occupations; or
- Valid employment offer; or
- Must be a foreign student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada provided the condition of satisfying certain criteria
- Must satisfy language requirements and include the results of a language test from an agency authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
- Must have a Canadian diploma or a foreign degree that is equivalent to a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential.
- Qualify in Canada FSW point’s calculator
- Must hold enough funds to support yourself and your family members during your stay in the country
- Must be admissible to Canada
Canada FSW Point’s Calculator:
If the aspirants meet all the aforesaid Canada FSW requirements, then their Canada FSW application will be processed based on the six selection factors in the grid system. Canada FSW applicants need to score minimum 67 points to qualify for the program. The factors that are set out to score points in Canada FSW calculator include:
- Proficiency in English or French (Canada’s official languages)
- Educational qualifications
- Work experience
- Age criteria
- Employment offer
- Adaptability nature