Quick Enquiry
  • Holders of F1 Student Visa can Extend Their Stay in US
    Posted on : 15 Oct 2015  |  Category: America , USA ,
    Every year many overseas students come to the U.S in order to pursue their academic programs. So for those who are wishing to complete their studies need a visa that gives them the authorization to study in the country and that is the F1 student visa. This is a non- immigrant visa that is issued by the state department of U.S on a temporary basis for the students until they complete their studies. After completion of their ....Read More
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon