Quick Enquiry
Avail the UK Visa Extensions to Prolong Your Stay in the Country

UK Visa ExtensionsUK is a diverse land in all respect and people who visit this country can never go back disappointed. If you want to study or work in the UK, you can safely go ahead with this choice. Sometimes your stay has to be extended, depending upon the circumstances. In such a case, you need to know the procedural implications for the same. Unless you abide by them, you can’t expect to see yourself in this country any longer. Make your UK immigration easy and hassle-free by following carefully some of the tips given below.

UK Visa Tier 1 Visa Extension:

Getting a UK Tier 1 Visa extension requires you to meet the criteria for further leave so that you can get a visa extension for UK. You will need to provide your IELTS score of a band score above 6 or proof about your Bachelor’s degree being taught in English.

During this extension in Tier 1 visa, the value of educational qualifications is the same as for original applications. Age and previous earnings will defer, depending upon the length of the original visa granted and if it was granted for more or less than a year.

UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Extensions:

Also known as the UK working holiday visa, this visa can be granted up to a period of two years. In case the applicant is granted this visa for a shorter duration, he can apply for an extension later. This facility can be availed only once. Beyond this, if you wish to stay in the United Kingdom, you need to apply for a UK visit visa application which only allows you to visit and not work in the country.

UK Working Extension

A work permit can be extended for a maximum of five years. If this tenure is over for you, you can apply instead for an Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. An extension for this visa must be lodged before the present visa expires. In case of this visa, it is the responsibility of the employer to submit the request.

UK Graduate and Training Schemes

A student’s visa does not entitle you to settle in the UK permanently. One should not try for other visas during this in- between periods. Once done with your studies, another kind of visa can be applied for, like UK Tier 1 visa.

The Training and Work Experience Scheme or TWES does not offer a switch-over from one UK immigration service to another.

UK Studying Extension

A UK Tier 4 student visa enables you to extend your stay by applying for Further Leave to Remain. You need to fulfill some criteria for it which includes that you want to study in the UK, you have completed your original course of study and that you will be able to support yourself financially throughout your stay.

UK Dependency Visa

People availing this UK dependency visa can enter into the country through an Unmarried Partner Visa or Married Visa for two years. One has to apply for ILR to extend the duration once the visa expires. For a fiancé, no visa is available. These six months visas can be changed to Spouse visa once the two parties involved marry within the stipulated time in UK.

If you are willing to apply any type of UK visa, please fill out MoreVisas Enquiry form, so that our visa executive will approach you.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon