Quick Enquiry

UK Work PermitThe United Kingdom is a renowned destination for the individuals who desire to work and reside in a foreign country. Thus, a number of individuals prefer to work in the UK by obtaining the UK work permit. Most of the people who choose to migrate to UK for the purpose of work may have a query of what type of visa am I eligible for? This article gives you a complete overview of UK work visas and helps you in obtaining a UK Work permit .

UK Work Permit:

The UK Work Permit system is an immigration category used to welcome overseas skilled employees to enter the United Kingdom. The UK work visa is a point based immigration system through which overseas nationals can seek employment in the UK to gain valuable work experience. UK Work permit allows overseas nationals to work and reside in the UK for a certain period of time. However, applicants must hold a prior job offer from an approved sponsor and an applicable certificate of sponsorship to Apply for a UK work permit.

Types of UK Work Permits:

The UK tier-2 work permit, which is a point based system has replaced the earlier UK work visa. The following various types of work permits in UK are:

Tier 2 General Skilled Worker:

This UK Work Permit category is for individuals arriving to the UK with a skilled employment offer to plug a gap in the labor force that can’t be plugged by a settled employee.

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer (ICT):

This visa category is for workers of multi-national firms who are being relocated by their abroad employer to a skilled employment in the United Kingdom depending on branch of the company.

Tier 2 Sportsperson:

This UK work visa category is for best sports individuals and trainers who are globally recognized at the uppermost level, and makes a major contribution to the progress of their sport.

Tier 2 Minister of Religion:

This category is for individuals arriving to the UK as a religious employee inside a religious association for over two years. Individuals who would like to visit the UK as a religious employee for a short term period must apply under the religious employee group of tier 5.

To Know more about UK Work Permit, please fill out MoreVisas Enquiry Form, so then one of our visa executive will approach you soon.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon