The United Kingdom is an excellent place for overseas students who wish to come here to expand their knowledge and gain from the rich culture and traditions of this country. The educational system here is very robust and provides international students with ample of opportunities to grow at an academic, professional and personal level. Studying in one of the best and renowned colleges and institutions of the UK enables a student to acquire an internationally recognized degree which enables him or her to stand apart in a crowd and betters their chances of getting a good job in the future.
If you are thinking of being a part of UK’s best educational institutions, you need to apply for a UK Student Visa first.
UK Tier 4 Student Visa:
If you have been offered a full-time course in any of the institutions of the country, you can be eligible to obtain UK Student Visa.
UK Tier 4 Student Visa Requirements:
Following are the criteria for establishing your UK Student Visa eligibility as mentioned below:-
- You must have got admission in a full-time course which would be a minimum of 15 hours of classroom studies weekly
- It is your intention to study a minimum of B2 level of language course in English
- You should be self sufficient to support yourself during the entire period stay, without the need to access public funds
- You must prove that you intend to return to your home country after the end of your study program
In order to know the benefits you can have as part of the UK Student Visa Process, read the following important pointers:-
- As a Tier 4 Student Visa holder studying a below degree level course, you can work for a total of 10 hours per week
- As a minor of age 16 or 17 years, you will be entitled to 10 hours of weekly work too
A study in UK equips you with world-class knowledge and an internationally recognized degree, taught by some of the best faculties using state-of-the-art technology.
Overseas students who are interested to apply this visa, can fill out our Enquiry Form, so our visa expert will get back to you.