This is the visa that you need if you want to begin a life in this country. The words of L1 visa holders include partners and adolescents (under 21 years of age) are qualified to go with their relative on an L2 visa. If you record your request and it is endorsed, your time of stay and that of your family will be legitimate for an amount of time with the L1 visa holder. There are many advantages of this status that will help you to make up your mind about your visa application.
L2 Visa Process Documents
You will have to present the accompanying records:
- DS-160 visa application (done on the web)
- Legitimate travel permit
- International ID style photograph
- Unique marriage declaration
- Marriage photos of both you and spouse/wife
- Parent’s L1 endorsement
- L1 holder’s business confirmation letter
- Visa application charge
Handling time for L2 visas take around 30 days but this may differ from case to case. It’s optimal to contact a qualified lawyer to find the most precise solution.
USA L2 Dependent Visa
The L2 visa status has various amazing benefits including:
- Capacity to live lawfully in the U.S.
- Capacity to go to class or study in the U.S.
- Capacity to work full-time once affirmed for an EAD
- Capacity to exchange to another non-foreigner status like F1, B1/B2, H1 and L1
- Capacity to apply for a foreigner visa
- Capacity to go all through the U.S.
A couple tips while experiencing the L2 visa prepare for wards:
In the event that you and your partner (L1 visa holder) are both documenting together, it’s best to present your paperwork with you all the while. If your last name was changed after your marriage, underwrite the adjustment in your international ID first else you will have to use your birth name in the U.S. Watch that you have enough wedding photos indicating both you and your life partner are the happy and long term.
In the wake of getting your visa, make sure there are no mistakes in the name, DOB, legitimacy date, and so on. L2 status can be recharged in the meantime with the essential L1 visa. Know that you cannot leave the U.S. and then re-enter if you do not have a legitimate visa. It’s critical to recollect that your time in the country while on a USA L2 dependent visa won’t mean anything substantial until the cut off for H1B and the L2 Visa Process is complete.
If you want to apply, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa experts will get back to you.