United States provides both public and private schools for the purpose of education. There exist a varied number of prestigious institutes and universities which attracts the overseas students to study in US. In order to migrate to US for the purpose of education the candidate must have a USA student visa. Depends on the type of school and the course of study there are two types of USA student visas i.e. F-1 Visa or M-1 Visa.
USA student visa requirements:
USA renders a varied type of study abroad programs for the students. To apply for the USA student visa the candidate should satisfy
• Candidate should decide which college and type of the course they wish to join in US.
• They should have a valid passport at least for a six month period.
• Form DS-160 confirmation page for Non immigrant visa application.
• Fee payment receipt of application
• Candidate’s recent photograph.
• Eligibility certificates for non immigrants like Academic and Language Students F-1 Visa, Form I-20A-B, for vocational students M-1 Visa, Form I-20M-N.
USA student visa application:
Once the candidate fulfills the necessary USA student visa requirements they can proceed for the further process of USA student visa application. Initially the candidate should fill the visa application form and take the printout of application confirmation page for further reference. Candidate should upload his/her recent photo in the USA student visa application.
USA student visa process:
After the completion of the visa application though online, USA student visa process begins, where an appointment for the visa interview must be scheduled by the candidate for the approval of USA student visa. Appointment will be scheduled after the payment of visa fee. Once the appointment is scheduled the applicants must go the appointment center with all the required documents for the visa interview. After the successful completion of the interview the USA student visa will be allotted for the applicant to study in USA.