The H-1B visa for USA is a non-immigrant visa, where the overseas workers are allowed to work in the country and the applicants under this visa are selected by the US employers to employ them under featured occupations that may require technical and theoretical skills in discrete fields like science, mathematics, architecture and medicine. A foreign worker under this visa can work up to 6 years.
H-1B visa is a popular process among all other visas as this is a quicker process than the process of Green Card, so all the US based companies those are wishing to bring in skilled workers for long-term employment in the country exhibits their interest in this visa type. This blog gives a short run-through on the H-1B visa updates and process.
The H-1B Visa Process:
The visa process can be done by two different processes
- Regular processing
- Perineum Processing
The major difference between the two processes is only the time. The premium process is the faster one to obtain a visa; nevertheless the government of US charges an extra fee for this process completion where you can get it in a span of 15 days. Coming to regular processing this takes a longer time to complete, but very cost-effective and can take from 1 month to 5 months from date.
A Brief Rundown on the Regular Process of the Visa:
- The H-1B backing company should file an application for visa process on behalf of you
- The particular sponsored company should pay higher wage when compared to the current and actual pay.
- The applicant must apply for the Labor Certification Application (LCA)
- Once the LCA got approved, the Department of Labor will grant a certified copy to the visa sponsoring employer
- Then the sponsor companies must send notices to the corporate dealing delegates, for their employees to all the apparent places.
- Then the visa must be put together and registered with relevant USCIS service office
- Should wait for the application to be processed
- Petition approval
The US H-1B Visa 2015 Updates:
The recent update on the H-1B Visa is announced by the USCIS the cap on the visa has hastily achieved. According to the sources from the agencies, the USCIS has the total count of the number of application received. And it may take 2 weeks to declare the actual number of petitions received. The applicants have filed the applications on April 1st, 2015 for the next financial year and the actual process may start from October 1st, 2015. The country grants a total of 85,000 applications each year under two caps. During the previous year, they have got a total of 172,500 petitions for this specific visa. This process is done on the basis of a lottery system.
If you are interested, pleases fill our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.