New Zealand work permit visa introduced by the government of this country is very much successful in bringing the overseas skilled immigrants into the country for providing various employment opportunities in distinct occupations and for filling labor scarcity. People who are in a dewier of migrating to this country are always welcomed by sending them the invitations for applying immigration. The applicant are selected based on the score gained in the point based system and are made to enter into the pool and given PR or work permit.
Generally people from authorized countries worldwide are granted with a New Zealand work permit visa if they have a proper employment offer from an employer from the country based on their qualification or in a process of approval then they are eligible to work. The manifesto of this work permit policy is for developing the economy and also to captivate expert migrants. These visas and work permits are given on an interim basis. There are certain requirements needed to be satisfied by the applicants.
• Should have a valid passport
• Should have good health condition and character
• Having an intend passion to work lawfully in the country
How to Gain a Work Visa:
There are various work classes available for the immigrants based on their qualification and needs. Given below are some types of classes with brief outline
1. Temporary Work Visa:
- Partnership Work Visa: This visa is valid when you are in a genuine relation with the New Zealand citizen then you are eligible for this visa there is no need for any employment offer
- Working Holiday Visa: This scheme is available only for selected countries those who have an exchange program with this country. The applicants must be between the age of 18 and 30. there is no need for employment offer letter
- Residence Visa: This visa is valid when you have an extraordinary talent in arts, sports, cultural field this visa may be helpful for your residence ship in the country and needs a job offer.
- Imperative Skills Visa: This is for the experienced and qualified workers with a job offer from the New Zealand employer and also on the nature of the job.
2. Permanent Work Visas:
- Migrant Skilled Visa: This for the candidates who are wishing to stay permanently in the country with experience, good qualification, and skills.
- Permanent Residence Visa: This is for those who wanted to apply for residence and also already who are presently staying in the country.
- Employee Relocating Visa: if a company is relocating its office to this country and if you are playing a key role then you can apply for a work visa and later for the residence visa.
The above-mentioned are some of the ways for getting a work permit to this country.
If you want to apply New Zealand Work Permit Visa, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.